Listed below is a description of services I provide in the office. In addition please feel free to inquire about my online video counselng services through the platform WeCoounsel
- Assessment: The first session is a psychosocial assessment that includes taking a detailed history and idenifying the nature of the current problems.
- Individual Therapy: Therapy is an ongoing process. Your only responsilities are to show up and be honest.
- Couples Therapy: This can be pre-marital, couples, or marital counseling.
- Play Therapy: The usual mode of therapy with kids age 2-12 includes some aspects of play. Younger children have not yet developed the capacity to communicate their emotional problems well.
- Anger Management: Typically for those ordered by some legal entity to address emotional problems such as anger.
- Life Coaching: For those who want a more active and goal oriented approach.
- Twelve Step Facilitation: for those in recovery who need ongoing accountability and support
- Christian Counseling: An approach more focused on the Biblical view of the world
- Online Video Therapy https://portal.wecounsel.com/directory/helpingknoxville
Rates & Insurance
I accept the following Insurance and Means of Payment:
Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Anthem, Bluecare, Amerigroup, Tricare, Optum, Magellan, United Healthcare, Humana, and Compsych. Some of these may include EAP benefits I can accept.
I accept self-payment. Please contact me for rates. I can accept check, cash, PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.